- $269 per night weekdays
- $299 Friday or Sunday
- $329 Saturday
- When you book more than one night, we deduct $30 for any night after the first night.
- Holiday Rates may differ, call for rates around Christmas to New Years and Valentines week.
You might think Shakespeare when you turn the curve from the gate into the meadow and see the picturesque Meadowlark Barn, an English country barn with attached silo and 2nd story loft bedroom. Cedar shakes, tall gabled roof and a welcoming red front door inside a “corral” entry. In your cottage, you are greeted with the traditional colors of the country, sunflower yellows, cardinal red, John Deere green.
The Meadowlark Barn is perfect for a “cabin” staycation for romantic couples with one of our multi-night savings packages.
(Hint: As you head up the stairs, a sign on the wall says “Laugh”. That’s because you need a sense of humor and adventure as you turn the corner for the next 6 steps up into the loft. They are fun and unique. Your luxurious bed for a King is in the bedroom loft and the bathroom with huge half-round European Spa Shower is upstairs in the silo off the bedroom.)
Each cottage accommodates 2 adults only. (no infants, children, pets or farmhands allowed.)
- Sitting room with Sofa
- Gas Fireplace (in season)
- Satellite LCD HDTV /DVD
- DVDs/CDs, Magazines/Books
- Indoor Jacuzzi for two
- Luxurious King-size Canopy Bed in Upstairs Loft
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Full-size electric range
- Full-size refrigerator with icemaker
- Coordinated Dishes, Glassware, Silverware, Pans and Utensils
- Coffeemaker, Toaster, Microwave, Mini-blender , Waffle-maker
- Popcorn/Snacks and Coffee & Tea
- Famous Arcadian Inn Maple Walnut Cookies
- Semi-circular European Spa Shower
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Robes, Slippers, Bath salts/Toiletries,
- Deck with porch swing
- Park-style Charcoal Grill (charcoal not provided) not available during burn ban, please inquire.
- Screened Porch with rockers
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Dry Sauna
- Fresh Pure Well-water
- Gated Grounds
- Parking next to Silo
- Check-in between 4-8pm at Arcadian Inn, Edmond, Ok.
- Check-out 12 noon, leave key in cottage.