After 10 years of success as Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers, Gary and Martha ventured into yet another form of hospitality, country cottages. In keeping with the style and standards they have set for the Arcadian Inn, Aaron's Gate Cottage are luxurious and very indulgent yet offering privacy.
- The first to be built was the “English barn” built near the gate to hold the tools and equipment to maintain the cottages.
- The Copper Dove was born August 5, 2002. It first incarnation was a Chintzy English Victorian. During the following 8 years, the Dove went through several incarnations. Today it is a lovely seaside Victorian in Blues and Whites. At present, the Dove is not available and is being used privately by the Hall family.
- Parrot’s Cove was born December 14, 2002. Creating a truly fantasy getaway with Caribbean island sex appeal, the Parrot immediately became a favorite.
- While it was planned to build the French Hen, guests were asking when the “barn” by the gate was going to become a cottage. So on February 23, 2004, the Meadowlark Barn was born. Simply a 16 x 20 foot storage shed, the barn couldn’t accommodate Martha’s formula for a luxurious cottage so Gary built a metal silo on the side to house the hot tub porch downstairs and large luxurious spa bathroom upstairs.
- Finally February 5, 2006, the French Hen was born. With so many years to plan, the French Hen came with many extra bells and whistles. The unique banquette in the dining room to the French appointed bathroom with bidet, the Hen is truly a Parissienne fantasy.